- The transparent patch that completely hides skin flaws. The transparent texture doesn’t stand out on the face and is simple to use on both bare face and with makeup. It’s also very easy to attach and take off.
- Quasi-drugs for protecting wounds. It prevents secondary infection and worsening of wounded areas and skin troubles.
- Ultra-thin type to express natural makeup. With light, lusterless and ultra-thin type patch, it naturally hides the troubled areas and expresses natural-looking makeup.
- different sizes : Approx. 8mm x 24ea + 12mm x 12ea
- Shields damaged and injured the skin.
- Prevents bacteria from further infecting wounds.
- Helps speed up healing and recovery. Won’t be visible under makeup.
- Excellent in covering up lesions or cuts.
- Effective for the trouble spot since it is a translucent patch and has water resilient possibility to protect the scar.
HOW TO USE
- Clean out the spot and dry to put the patch on.
- The spot area will be swollen due to the exudation.
- The swollen will go down once the scar has recovered.
- Take off the patch from the edge.
Lavender, Salicylic acid, Eucalyptus oil, Tea tree oil, and Peppermint